There's a storm brewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Mayhem

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I want to know what "Ben" has to say about this new tiered data that's been announced. I'm not currently on a smart phone and the thunderbolt was to be my first android based phone but if I can't get into a data plan (unlimited or tiered) at the current 29.99 I'm going to be really disappointed.

Bennnnn

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I want to know what "Ben" has to say about this new tiered data that's been announced. I'm not currently on a smart phone and the thunderbolt was to be my first android based phone but if I can't get into a data plan (unlimited or tiered) at the current 29.99 I'm going to be really disappointed.

We've spent the last few months working, tracking, and improving on a LOT of different Price Tier Variation models for the upcoming data switch. I know a lot of you will complain about it, but the majority of our customers use amounts under our designated data cap and, while it may stir controversy in the tech world, the "normal data user" is going to benefit by saving money each month as they are not going to reach the cap, thus allowing them to sign up for a cheaper plan.

I wouldn't worry since the Thunderbolt is going to require unlimited and therefore we will all be grandfathered into the same fee, once tiered data is implemented this summer.

Last edited:

FutureTBoltOwner

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
We've spent the last few months working, tracking, and improving on a LOT of different Price Tier Variation models for the upcoming data switch. I know a lot of you will complain about it, but the majority of our customers use under our designated data cap and, while it may stir controversy in the tech world, the "normal data user" is going to benefit by saving money each month as they are not going to reach the cap, thus allowing them to sign up for a cheaper plan.

I wouldn't worry since the Thunderbolt is going to require unlimited and therefore we will all be grandfathered into the same fee, once tiered data is implemented this summer.

That may have just made my day, if this holds true and I'm ever in your neck of the woods I may just buy you a beer :cool:

Reactions: Bennnnn

Bennnnn

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
So they keep their "financial analysts" at Verizon up to date on the current status of free over the air software updates? :confused:

Most of my work is ANALYSIS which is taking into account factors of phones (Specs, Froyo vs. Gingerbread, etc.), how they compare, and consumer opinion on the phones, all in hopes of finding trends in data and information that can lead to projections such as sales, turnover rates, and amount of overhead manufactured.

EVERYTHING plays a factor in my job.

jtl

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Most of my work is ANALYSIS which is taking into account factors of phones (Specs, Froyo vs. Gingerbread, etc.), how they compare, and consumer opinion on the phones, all in hopes of finding trends in data and information that can lead to projections such as sales, turnover rates, and amount of overhead manufactured.

EVERYTHING plays a factor in my job.

Are you a CFA, Bennnnn?

MercuryNine

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Bennnnn do u still think the Annoucement is with in 3 days from yesterday as one of the other posters asked u yesterday and you said absolutely. THx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non