Export contacts to Toyota Tundra bluetooth

malesi

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I am just getting to "know" my new HTC Thunderbolt. Can anyone tell me how to transfer my contacts to my bluetooth in my 08 Toyota Tundra.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Mike

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Exporting contacts by Bluetooth to the Toyota Tundra:

Step 1: After you've done the inital setup of your bluetooth to your vehicle. On your phone go to the Android Market and download and install a program called "Bluetooth File Transfer"

Step 2: Go to your computer and sign into your google account that your phone is registered too. On the left under inbox should be "Contacts", click on that.

Step 3: In the upper right corner there's IMPORT|EXPORT|PRINT. Click on "EXPORT" and selection options All contacts and "vcard format" and hit the export button and save the "contacts.vcf" file to your desktop or something. This will save all your contacts to an electronic file.

Step 4: Connect your phone to the computer via your USB cable and mount the SD Card. Once mounted, copy that vcard file you saved onto your phones SD Card. Unmount the phone and go sit in your vehicle.

Step 5: Put your key in and let the vehicle start up and ready your phone. Once its ready, click on the "TEL" button, use the control and then go to the TEL option in the lower left corner. There's an option to "Recieve Business Cards" or something like that, click on that and it should pop up "cards recieved: 0" or something like that, now go back to your phone.

Step 6: Open up that "Bluetooth File Transfer" Program, and under "local" tab at the top, it shows all the files and folders on that SD card, go down to that "contacts.vcf" file you saved and put a check to it. Then hit the menu button and click on "Send" and it brings you over to the device tab. Hit the menu button again and hit "search". It should find your "Bluetooth" since the vehicle is waiting to accept file transfers. Click on it and it should transfer ALL those contacts over. All your contacts are now from your phone to your vehicle.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo