Question about Syncing

zachnelson

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey,

So, apparently Google syncs your contacts and other assorted stuff for you correct? Is there a way, via a browser, I can add my contacts before I get my thunderbolt so when I get it the first time and sign into my Google account, all my contacts will show up on my phone?

Thanks

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey,

So, apparently Google syncs your contacts and other assorted stuff for you correct? Is there a way, via a browser, I can add my contacts before I get my thunderbolt so when I get it the first time and sign into my Google account, all my contacts will show up on my phone?

Thanks
Yeppers! It's as simple as you say. Just use your computer browser to setup your Gmail account with all of your contacts and, viola!, when you sync your TBolt it will pull in all of 'em.

-Frank

zachnelson

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Yep, same thing. When you sync your TBolt for the first time it will also pull in your Gmail calendar.

-Frank

Is it pulled by a Sense app, or is it built in, or do I need to download an app from the market?

Is there anything the phone automatically syncs?

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Is it pulled by a Sense app, or is it built in, or do I need to download an app from the market?

Is there anything the phone automatically syncs?
Everything is automatic out-of-the-box. No need to purchase any apps for syncing your Gmail contacts and calendar to your phone.

-Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89