flagging emails with Thunderbolt

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
ok so I can see we have an area that is set aside on our thunderbolts in the stock email app to flag emails, but I can't seem to figure out how to flag them.

It's gotta be something simple but I haven't figured it out yet. Anyone else figured this out and lend a man some help? :-[

I tried long press on the email and menu>options but when marked don't get any options to flag email.....

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
just touch the flag on the right hand side for the email and it will turn to red indicating that it has been flagged.

Not seeing a flag at the right hand side of the email.....Maybe because I use 2 email accounts on it? (Using 2 Yahoo accounts not Gmail)

Whenever I touch the email no matter which side it opens.....if I long press I get different folder options, but still no flag message option. If I check the box I only get other options like to move to folder but no flagged folder just my yahoo account folders.

Before I touch any emails I see the red flag on the bottom dock. But if I touch the flag it opens and shows no flagged emails, if I open the email the bottom dock changes to up arrow, reply, reply all, or down arrow....

I also tried going to the flag but it doesn't have any emails inside. Tried dragging to flag nada.....

I gotta be an idiot or something, it can't really be this hard....:-[

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Sorry but I believe that exchange only has flag option.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Ahhhh boooo! That's a bummer, but also would explain why I can't flag a email.....

Anyone got a work around??? I guess I could d/l the yahoo mail app in the market but it was always sooo slow to open, scroll through, and refresh after opening when I used it on my fascinate.....

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhh boooo! That's a bummer, but also would explain why I can't flag a email.....

Anyone got a work around??? I guess I could d/l the yahoo mail app in the market but it was always sooo slow to open, scroll through, and refresh after opening when I used it on my fascinate.....
Make sure you are in the individual (discrete) mail account rather than the "All Accounts" view. You might have it. the Gmail account does.

-Frank

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

The Yahoo mail app actually works fairly well for me, and did on my Incredible as well. Of course, it's possible that the low volume of mail I have coming through it makes all the difference (my main accounts are all Gmail) but it might be worth a shot. Push notifications would be a perk, too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress