Browsers

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Opera mobile. I would love to use Firefox, but no flash kills it for me. I don't like the look of Dolphin. The stock browser is nice, I think Opera handles flash and tabs better though.

I totally agree with your whole post. Stock for me about 90% of the time. Opera Mobile seems to handle some web pages better so I use it constantly for those sites.

dreitzell78

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I use Opera Mini, it is the fastest I have tried. Stock browser is not bad either. But opera is fastest, and renders pages great.

tommyhan0

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I use opera mobile11, because it sync. All bookmarks of my old phones. And its a little bit more faster than default browser (if is galaxis) cause its heavy

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 usando Tapatalk

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I have Dolphin HD and Firefox but the one I use the most is Miren Browser... I don't know why but I am just more comfortable with it. Dolphin is my second choice. I will probably uninstall Firefox. I have tried Skyfire and Xscape in the past when I had Fascinate, but I was not comfortable with those. I also tried Opera. Although I don't use it now, it is a pretty good and fast browser.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

66dude

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I have Dolphin HD and Firefox but the one I use the most is Miren Browser... I don't know why but I am just more comfortable with it. Dolphin is my second choice. I will probably uninstall Firefox. I have tried Skyfire and Xscape in the past when I had Fascinate, but I was not comfortable with those. I also tried Opera. Although I don't use it now, it is a pretty good and fast browser.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

This! I use Miren Browser as my only browser now. Tried the stock (works great, but a bit slower than Miren), Firefox (no flash support), Dolphin HD (a bit too "heavy" for me) and Skyfire (meh). I haven't tried xScape or Opera, but I don't have any desire to try anything else.

anon(220176)

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
The HTC Thunderbolt have Flash built-in and it works well with the stock browser.

However, it seems that the Flash feature is restricted only to the stock browser. If I download any 3rd party browser, such as Firefox, then Flash does NOT work.

Anyone came across this? If this is how it was designed, then there's no point for me getting 3rd party browser because Flash will never work.

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
The HTC Thunderbolt have Flash built-in and it works well with the stock browser.

However, it seems that the Flash feature is restricted only to the stock browser. If I download any 3rd party browser, such as Firefox, then Flash does NOT work.

Anyone came across this? If this is how it was designed, then there's no point for me getting 3rd party browser because Flash will never work.

No that's just a firefox problem, opera supports flash and does it amazingly.

Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaplogo