Greeeaatt..

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Well GREAT! Its the end of Q1 and Sprint released KitKat, and guess what else? No word from Verizon!
This is bull haha

Posted via Android Central App

mikebear

May 26, 2010
Visit site
They said first quarter, did they say which year?

Seriously Verizon just wants you to buy another phone if you want Kit Kat.,

anon6002755

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Seriously Verizon just wants you to buy another phone if you want Kit Kat.,

ain't that the truth. I wonder what they are stripping out of the release before they send it out. I know google wallet tap to pay will be blocked still even though its supported on all 4.4 devices. Also they have to add in bloat. What would a vzw android device be without bloat.

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Leaked versions came out yesterday. That usually means within a week we should have it. That was the case with my note 2 anyways

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

bdelio

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I am so sick of Verizon. If work didn't provide my phone I would switch to T-Mobile. With that said I haven't had any issues to report on my g2 on 4.2. So if there are bugs with verizons KK build I hope they worked them out by now.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Big Red is always slow with updates. I don't know if it's because they have to take more time tweaking things specifically for their CDMA network, or if it's because of all of the VZW bloatware. Or maybe it's just because they can.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Big Red is always slow with updates. I don't know if it's because they have to take more time tweaking things specifically for their CDMA network, or if it's because of all of the VZW bloatware. Or maybe it's just because they can.

It's because they simply don't see it as anything close to a priority. The truth is that we are the vocal minority unfortunately. . . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress