Bluetooth Connection Issues

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Revo last night and tried to connect it to the BT built into my car, a 2011 Chevy. It has not had any issues connecting with other Android phones. The phone paired and connected with no problem, however shortly after connecting, the connection dropped. It then started cycling the connection on and off about every 15 seconds or so. 15 seconds on, 15 seconds off. This was done before installing any other apps. I reset by removing the battery and the problem seemed to stop. This morning I made 1 trip with no issue, then I went out again and it started all over. This time the battery removal had no impact. I then tried removing the phone from the car and vice-versa, re-paired, but got the same issue.

Anyone else have an issue like this or know of how to resolve it?

MAZOEN

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Revo last night and tried to connect it to the BT built into my car, a 2011 Chevy. It has not had any issues connecting with other Android phones. The phone paired and connected with no problem, however shortly after connecting, the connection dropped. It then started cycling the connection on and off about every 15 seconds or so. 15 seconds on, 15 seconds off. This was done before installing any other apps. I reset by removing the battery and the problem seemed to stop. This morning I made 1 trip with no issue, then I went out again and it started all over. This time the battery removal had no impact. I then tried removing the phone from the car and vice-versa, re-paired, but got the same issue.

Anyone else have an issue like this or know of how to resolve it?
No clue, my issue is that while connected to any bluetooth I get this garbled sound every 2 mins or less. Has to be a problem with the bluetooth 3.0 technology.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I have no problem connecting to my Motorola H17. This seems to be an issue with the BT in the car. Perhaps it is the handsfree profile versus the headset profile. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I put in a request to Chevy and they called me today. The Revolution is being tested, but is not currently compatible with GM vehicles, at least mine. The rep said that I will get a letter when the update is ready then I can go to the dealer for the update. Good thing I have a BT headset to use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

elhagen

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the LG Revo and a 2012 Equinox. I swear I was able to see my phone and phonebook on the screen after pairing one time. After that when I hit the phone button it goes to the hands free etc page and when I hit the phone again for my phonebook, as the directions say to do, it disconnects. Which Chevy do you have and can you see your phonebook yet?

How did you contact Chevy to ask about your phone?

At least I am able to answer my phone through the radio but I don't know all my contact numbers to make calls on the bluetooth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non