Simplexity Preorder Updates (wirefly / newegg / target / etc.)

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Boo, I can't get chat to work. Says "Resource cannot be found." It was working earlier, but I closed it when I got someone on the phone.

I had that issue and the problem was that I had put a quotation in the text box. Make sure you don't have any special characters in there.

a4000

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Just got my order validation check mark thru chat and order is ready to ship...etc. Ordered on the 19th.

Not counting on it shipping today, but I will refresh the page every couple seconds anyway.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got my order validation check mark thru chat and order is ready to ship...etc. Ordered on the 19th.

Not counting on it shipping today, but I will refresh the page every couple seconds anyway.

My estimated ship date is today and estimated delivery date is tomorrow on my order status page.

kittygetwet

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My estimated ship date is today and estimated delivery date is tomorrow on my order status page.

You would think that anyone with a credit card charge should ship today. Not stating that as fact just random thought. Since good online business practices and large stores do not charge until it is actually shipping out immediately.

kittygetwet

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine shipped and I have a tracking number now!

Congrats! I still don't have order validated yet. They did charge and process the carrier stuff when i chatted with them earlier. Not sweating it just figure gotta wait and see. They sending out as many as they can, fast as they can.

addicted2tech

May 31, 2011
Visit site
This is why it was cancelled: Your personal information cannot be validated sufficiently to pass our screening process. In order to protect your information, we have cancelled the order and are unable to reinstate it at this time.

AND

I am allowed to place another order AFTER 60 days. I'll try Amazon.

KillVolume

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Just talked to a rep in the chat after reading this thread, got my order validated and my card has been charged. Took like 15 minutes. He told me my order would be shipped today and I'd get my phone tomorrow.

DaGiff7

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Second chat attempt, after going through all the verification :

Daniel: Your order has been completed.
Daniel: Please continue to check our Customer Service Portal for more details.
Daniel: Is there anything else I can do for you today?
- : Will this be shipping today?
Daniel: Yes, your order will ship Today itself.
Daniel: You will be receiving an e-mail in next 6-12 hours with the further information.

abwchris

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Got mine processed and its in ready to ship status. Main hang up was Verizon not being able to port my number because the area code is restricted on Verizon from the Alltel sale a couple of years ago.

Zooks64

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a white one from Newegg on 5/10. A couple of days ago the Carrier Approval box was checked but just now it still said waiting for carrier approval.

I got into chat and they took care of that but now he's trying to get the rest of the order processed. I sure hope it gets shipped out today!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty