warranty replacement - proximity sensor

CodyAB30

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the note 2 and about 2 weeks ago the proximity sensor decided it didn't want to work right. When I take the phone away from my ear the screen stays off, so I'm assuming that's where the issue is. My question is, is this something they would do a warranty replacement for? Also, would it matter that the phone has scrapes/scuffs around the bezel? It's been dropped a couple times and in all four corners the bezel is scuffed up. I really don't want to use the insurance since the phone just decided to stop working right, I just worry about them not replacing it due to the cosmetic damage.

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the note 2 and about 2 weeks ago the proximity sensor decided it didn't want to work right. When I take the phone away from my ear the screen stays off, so I'm assuming that's where the issue is. My question is, is this something they would do a warranty replacement for? Also, would it matter that the phone has scrapes/scuffs around the bezel? It's been dropped a couple times and in all four corners the bezel is scuffed up. I really don't want to use the insurance since the phone just decided to stop working right, I just worry about them not replacing it due to the cosmetic damage.

Definitely wouldn't hurt to try.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non