Terabyte Club

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I can hit the TB club pretty quick when I get my 1 Gbps install on Tuesday .. but that would be home ISP versus Mobile :p.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Nothing Verizon can do except rip us all off unlimited data. Which I doubt will happen anytime soon.

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

Looks like their starting to do it if you use to much, so never say never

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
LOL. I haven't yet with T-Mobile ;)... But I only pushed it to 1 TB one time since I didn't want to push my luck with them lol.

I'm honestly not sure I could hit 1TB in a month if I tried. Half of that maybe, but the most I've done is around 250GB.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well .. new internet is in. I bet I can pull many many TBs worth of data now :D.

Attachments

• att12.jpg
    att12.jpg
    788.3 KB · Views: 31

nintendo1889

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
How can you even use that much data? When I first got the metropcs $55 promo unlimited LTE plan I stayed off WiFi and used a lot of data on purpose "just to see". The most was 18 GB. Mostly YouTube, and music. Which app used the most data from your terabyte?

I find myself using WiFi less and less, since metro/tmobile LTE just seems more responsive/lower latency.

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
How can you even use that much data? When I first got the metropcs $55 promo unlimited LTE plan I stayed off WiFi and used a lot of data on purpose "just to see". The most was 18 GB. Mostly YouTube, and music. Which app used the most data from your terabyte?

I find myself using WiFi less and less, since metro/tmobile LTE just seems more responsive/lower latency.
I have used about 50 GB. I have a nexus 6p unlocked and rooted. When a new ROM comes out I download the ROM, gapps and image. That takes a lot of data. This happened twice this month. Plus I have kids who I tether to. Went on a family vac. You can use a lot of data easily.

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site

I don't have cable, so all of my TV shows are streamed online. 18GB is nothing. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress