MyVerizon glitch......

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I go on the MyVerizon app on my phone and a message pops up saying that I have used up my data allowance! How is this possible when I have unlimited data. So I called vzw and apparently they are getting mad calls from other people with unlimited data that's seeing this same message. It shows the same plan and price that I have been paying but in the data part it says that I have 2 gb of data.

So the lady that I spoke with was talking in the background and said yes he actually has unlimited data. You could also hear other reps on calls about this issue. She put me on hold and when she returned she said that there is a glitch in the MyVerizon app. Even when you go to it on your computer. She said that they have had this issue since the other day when the app was updated. We still have unlimited data even though it shows 2 gb. I will keep my eyes and ears open on this.

Just wanted to give people with unlimited data a heads up.

Posted via the Android Central App

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I have 14 gig of data and it happened to me a few days ago too. Said I was over the limit of my 2 gigs... I tossed the widget in the trash and replaced with a fresh widget and the 14 gigs showed back up....

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I have 14 gig of data and it happened to me a few days ago too. Said I was over the limit of my 2 gigs... I tossed the widget in the trash and replaced with a fresh widget and the 14 gigs showed back up....

Oh ok. Thanks. I'm gonna delete the app too.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
It is the last update that's causing the issue. As soon as I uninstalled it my unlimited data was back on there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress