turning off voicemail notfication or sound??

Raptor5150

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
When i was riding my motorcycle listening to pandora.. I got a voicemail and the notification kept playing over.. and over and over... and pandora wouldnt keep playing.. like when i get a text thats fine and it quiets the music and goes away.. but voicemail kept going.. I had to pull in a parking lot just to make it stop.. (very annoying..)

anyway to turn this off without messing up my sms notification which is a custom sound..?

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
When i was riding my motorcycle listening to pandora.. I got a voicemail and the notification kept playing over.. and over and over... and pandora wouldnt keep playing.. like when i get a text thats fine and it quiets the music and goes away.. but voicemail kept going.. I had to pull in a parking lot just to make it stop.. (very annoying..)

anyway to turn this off without messing up my sms notification which is a custom sound..?
yeah it's very annoying for me since most people that leave messages are spam. The bad thing is I been looking at this and at the api that it uses to make a notification. Virgin mobile or lg disabled the clear button. I don't know why but they did

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo