market unlocker app?? /feedback

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Was wondering if anyone has been using this app and spent any time with it...
If you have you know what I'm referring to as far as selecting countries to pull up the app list from. I like to hear some feedback from others that have this, because from what I've seen selecting the different countries from the menu list, I only have noticed very few variations in apps available.
would this be something worth while keeping or is there another it so called black market app app. Lol
Thanks in advance

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Market Unlocker allows you to purchase apps you couldnt otherwise, say for example you live outside the US you cant purchase some apps that are only US exclusive, well this app allows you to. Basically spoofs your location in the Google Play Market. Also any talk of obtaining any pirated apps is illegal and not tolerated here

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Market Unlocker does NOT give you paid apps for free.

I haven't tried it myself but was considering it if it would allow me to download "incompatible" apps.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Oh absolutely not! I'm in no way referring to , or trying to get paid apps for free....
just was interested in looking for other apps available in different countries if they may or may not be useful --and also still available in english.
meaning games and whatnot

longebane

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Haha ok. Well realize you kinda just threw in the word black market app without saying anything else other than a lol and "any thoughts?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress