I highly doubt their is but i just want to take a chance

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if there are any roms that go below froyo like donut
I highly doubt their is but i just want to take a chance

Why would you want to downgrade? I had android 1.5 on my OLD motorola BackFlip and it was slow and has vary few things we have today on android

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
There was already a topic asking if someone could make this, but there was absolutely no reason too, so no one did. If you want to play with Android versions below 2.2 you can download the Android Emulator.

Reactions: ZackVortex

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Why would you want to downgrade? I had android 1.5 on my OLD motorola BackFlip and it was slow and has vary few things we have today on android

I have no idea why i would want to down grade and plus with the awesome devs we have they can make any thing better

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
There was already a topic asking if someone could make this, but there was absolutely no reason too, so no one did. If you want to play with Android versions below 2.2 you can download the Android Emulator.

What would that do

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
The emulator included in the SDK can emulate ANY API level (meaning that it can run any ROM).

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Is that an app or an computer thing because if its a computer thing i can do it and sorry for the noobiness

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Crap i cant do it than
I cant plug my phone in because every one thinks I'm going to put on a virus on it.

No you don't plug your phone in. It's a program on your PC that acts like an android phone.