Autoshare doesn't see google search after recent update.

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
So, I was using the autovoice to autoshare method to launch google now. It worked great until the recent google now update. Now when I launch the command autoshare asks what I want to launch. Previously I could select google search by default. Now google search isn't even listed. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both google now and autoshare no dice.

Anyone else having this issue? Curious to see if there is a fix. I'm really bummed this isn't working anymore because I relied heavily on it when connected to bluetooth in my car.
Thanks guys.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
It's been brought up in the "Tasker Plugins by jaomgcd" Google+ group so he's aware of it but no one seems to have an answer yet.

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I reverted back to the previous version of Google search to get the functionality back. Maybe autoshare needs to be updated.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
IIRC, the latest beta of AutoShare there's a way to import intents that allows you to do it again. If you don't want to use the beta version or wait for the next full version you might be able to find the intent he uses at his website and enter it yourself.