How do I completely restore my LG Optimus L9?

pratorianX

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
LG Optimus L9 factory image help requested

I only sort of know what it is that I am asking in this post, but I do know what I want to happen.

I have an LG Optimus L9 p769. 4.1.2. It is rooted currently. I did a hard reset to try and fix another issue. After the setup screens, Play Store does not work anymore and constant errors, related to it crashing, appear. After trying some fixes, I am not making progress.

What I want to do now is completely restore the phone. The problem is I don't know how to proceed. I know I need a factory image, but I wouldn't know which one or where to find it. Would I need standard android tools or LG software? What instructions do I follow since I saw quite a few during my attempted research. The T-mobile web page provides a list of the pre-installed applications, so I have a baseline to look/work for.

I appreciated any help you pros can grant. I'll provide more information if need be. I really want to get this little guy back in working order. I usually used it to produce music when not home :). Thank you.