How do i get my already backed up data from google which seems to have disappeared!!!???

A

AC Question

How do i get my already backed up data from google which seems to have disappeared!!!???

I had a major issue with my phone recently where in I had to do several factory resets on my Samsung S2 Galaxy phone. Post one or two resets however I managed to get my all data back.

But unfortunately after servicing where I had to change the motherboard I was unable to retrieve all my backed up data.

Whilst my S2 phone was being serviced I did log in to my gmail account using another android phone (motorola) and managed to get all my data back gain.

So then when my S2 finally arrived post servicing I tried retrieving the data back by logging again to my google account and was not sucessful...I get a feeling that my data is all ther on reserve but needs a trigger to pull it out ..

PS : I completely logged off d motorala n yet it doesnt restore...

pls help...

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
When you log into GMail from a web browser, is your data still there? Contacts, e-mail, calendar, etc.? If so, you shouldn't have an issue getting your data onto your phone as long as you log into your Google account with the right password, have an active data connection, and your phone is set to sync data properly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87