- 2 Posts
Phantom BACK key presses
Hello all, I looked around to see if anybody had this problem but it seems the normal problems involve the MENU key and not the back key.
basically, my Verizon galaxy S3 is bugging out hard, with the back key "pressing itself" and backing me out of any app I'm on; including any dialing, or messaging, email and such.
It happened I think with an update that happened Thursday night; I see no water damage, have not dropped my phone and even after a factory reset it keeps doing it.
I've run a few anti virus apps, and nothing.
If it helps, I do have a message at boot up that says "unfortunately, vwzasservice has stopped" whatever that means
anybody have any ideas?
thanks in advance
- 08-17-2014, 08:38 AM #2
- 08-17-2014, 08:42 AM #3
Re: Phantom BACK key presses
I would try a cache clear in recovery: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
The reset should have done that, but it is worth a try.
- 08-17-2014, 08:48 PM #5
- By bsettz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-24-2014, 01:57 AM
- By Aimes_D in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 03:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:35 PM
- By sunstoner in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:13 PM