Whats App is associating wrong number son's contact info and wrong picture son's correct cell number

A

AC Question

For some reason, Whats App has changed my sons picture to a black lady's picture but his cell number is correct. However, if I try to text him, he doesn't get anything.
When I tried to delete his contact and start over, Whats app didn't delete this incorrect contact
If I start with a new contact (different contact name for him) it sets it up with a number that isn't his and yet I can send him a text using this incorrect number and it goes to his current cell phone that has his number that is now associated with the black lady's contact picture.

If I try to edit his contact info and change the incorrect number back to his correct number, it then gets associated with the black ladies picture and again and he doesn't receive any text from me. So I had to revert back to the incorrect number in order for Whats app to work with my son.

I tried uninstalling Whats App, clearing out old cache files and residue files and then re-installing Whats app, but that didn't change anything.
What happened...and how can I fix this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo