Unknown Website notification, how to stop

A

AC Question

Hi,
I have been receiving notifications on my android phone, from some website I think, because it is not an app notification. I do not want them, they are weird, asking to dial a displayed number to talk to "new friends" or something.

I cannot identify the website, I think Imight have mistakenly agreed to send notifications from it

Please help to identify the website and on how to turn it off

Thanks

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Does this occur while you're in the browser, or is it a pop up? In any case, never ever click on anything like this, ever! Give us some more details and we'll talk though through it. Did I mention, you should never click/open anything like this.....

Palpr

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi, thanks for responding!

It just happens that I hear the notification ring tone of my phone, when I check it, the there a pop up notification, on the screen which displays a phone number and says a few weird things asks to call it. there is only "ok" option avaliable, on that pop up template. and.. Well, I have touched the ok button (every time, actually) and the pop up disappears. The phone functions properly though.

And no, it is not connected to using browser. It happens even when the phone is not used at all.

Thanks.!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer