I can't rotate videos in Google Photos

A

AC Question

When I try to edit videos in Google Photos, the app attempts to open them for a second but then crashes, stating "error loading video". The videos can play normally though. Anybody else experience the same problem?

I thought it was a compatibility problem because I disabled some Google apps, but I've enabled Google+ and Google Movies with the same result.

I've also tried restarting the phone, clearing all opened apps, and trying different videos without success. Please help!

2Jamez

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey!

I'm Having the same problem and cant seem to fond anyone else with it except you.

I was wondering if you've found a fix yet or if i should keep searching, if i find a fix i'll let you know!

Thank you

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey!

I'm Having the same problem and cant seem to fond anyone else with it except you.

I was wondering if you've found a fix yet or if i should keep searching, if i find a fix i'll let you know!

Thank you
Welcome. :)

I'm afraid that Rotate works fine on my Nexus 5 and LG G4. What device are you using, and did the trouble start after some update, so far as you noticed? Also, does the trouble persist in Safe Mode?