Online Orders/Pre Order and Tiered Data?

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I can't find the thread, but if I remember correctly, I *think* that any on-line order may move a person who has unlimited data into the tiered data plan.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

I'm not trying to create any undo panic, I just want to make sure we are all informed before we rush into anything.

I would hate for someone to loose their unlimited data just because they ordered on-line.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I can't find the thread, but if I remember correctly, I *think* that any on-line order may move a person who has unlimited data into the tiered data plan.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

I'm not trying to create any undo panic, I just want to make sure we are all informed before we rush into anything.

I would hate for someone to loose their unlimited data just because they ordered on-line.

I'm pretty sure that rumor was nixed...I am pre-ordering online and was told my unlimited would carry over. I was also told by Verizon that family data plans would be forth coming as well.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I can't imagine that would be happening on purpose... but if by chance it did I'm sure Verizon would correct it for you. I'm also preordering and def will be checking to make sure nothing funny happens, especially since I'm moving over from a blackberry, wouldn't want there to be any "confusion" in the fact that my unlimited data plan is supposed to remain intact :)

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I guess I have something to add to the FAQ. Yes it was nixed that you loose unlimited for pre-ordering. There should be an option at checkout to retain it. If not then you have to call sales and they can do it.

racquetballer

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Should not be a problem. If you try to order the Charge online it still gives you the $30 unlimited option. So you should still be able to order the bionic with unlimited.