So when will pre orders ship? Predictions?

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm slightly concerned. I ordered my S22 Ultra on Feb 10th but I still don't have any FedEx tracking info. I contacted Samsung via their online chat and the rep was no help. Rep simply said to check "My Orders" on the website, but it showed nothing. Any suggestions from anyone?? Thanks!

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm slightly concerned. I ordered my S22 Ultra on Feb 10th but I still don't have any FedEx tracking info. I contacted Samsung via their online chat and the rep was no help. Rep simply said to check "My Orders" on the website, but it showed nothing. Any suggestions from anyone?? Thanks!

Nothing to be concerned about. You should see movement by the end of the day tomorrow. I ordered on the 9th and nothing has happened on my orders yet, but I've been through this a few times and you will def have the phone by next Wednesday which is 2 days before retail release

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Let's see. I'm not counting on anything. There's a big winter storm heading my way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220217-101522_FedEx.jpg
    Screenshot_20220217-101522_FedEx.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 26

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Any suggestions from anyone?? Thanks!

Be patient. Whenever I order a phone, I expect to get it on the day it's released....that's the soonest. If I get it sooner, it's a pleasant surprise. There's no reason for you to be concerned. People are still getting shipping notices.

Also, there's no rhyme or reason to when phones ship. People who order after you can get their order shipped before you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d