Potential Bionic Buyer! Help!

bballben

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I am new to the community so if its a re-post i apologize. I really think the Bionic is a sharp phone but have a few questions. Will the Bionic get the Ice Cream Sandwich update? I am trying to decide between the droid (nexus) prime when it comes out or the Bionic now. Any insight would be great! I mainly use my phone for texting, web browsing, google docs and gmail, and I am looking forward to getting away from itunes and using google music on my phone. Thanks!

geeksbsmrt

Don't call me a nerd
Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
It will more than likely get the ICS upgrade. If you can wait, I would. I will be returning my Bionic sometime next week. I have wanted to like the device but things just keep popping up that I do not like about it. Too many issues for me to want to spend $300 on it and have another phone with the latest OS not too far off.

ninjataint

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I can't see the phone not getting updated. The prime is supposed to have essentially the same processor just with a speed bump and I would guess the same amount of RAM.

As for waiting, go ahead just keep in mind no phone will be king of the hill for very long.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk