Alas, I have to say goodbye...

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Oh my dear Bionic Brethren. I have truly loved being a part of this forum and learning and helping and sharing and goofing around. The past month or so with the leaks have actually been the MOST exciting. But, as I posted before, my Bionic has met her death.

And, as a result, my wife gave me two options. She said, replace it through insurance for 100 bucks, or just go buy the S3 for 200. I ... I just can't pass up that opportunity! I will go from participating to just lurking here and watching stuff happen. I will still have a wife with a Bionic and I think I'm going to take the broken screen one and set it up as a mini tablet thing with WiFi in the house and stuff... if I can do that...

Farewell folks!

BasPilot

SnydersWeb

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Lose unlimited data on the S3 upgrade though.

Nope, essentially unless VZW sells you the phone w/the contract and so on you don't.

Since this is an insurance replacement BasPilot will just need to move his SIM card over, go through the instructions as outlined in the card that comes w/his phone and he's done.

That's the one thing VZW Employees in the stores make an effort not to tell you. Frankly I find it a bit unethical.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I am now with the Razr Maxx peeps, and I still have fond memories of my Bionic. I miss it, but I love the Maxx. Good luck with your new S3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87