Case for Razr M

wade7ll9

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Got the Zagg invisible shield installed last night. Bottom line - I like it.
A bit tough to apply but I got the hang of it. It remedies the only complaint I had with the RAZR M which was that it's too slippery in the hand. The zagg adds just enough tackyness on the back/sides for me to be comfortable without using a traditional case. Adds a bit of glossy shine to the phone which I'm not crazy about but sure I'll get used to it. I seams that oily finger prints on screen are more easily removed from the zagg vs the verizon screen protector i had. First zagg ---- recommend.
The kit contains: 1x-Front, 2x-Back (camera & Kevlar), 2x-Top (mic), 2x-bottom taper (front & back), 2x-Side strips (which only cover the rear portion of the sides)

lololovestech

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I was really hoping for a rad case - in the case department iPhone has us beat (because manu's only have to make one, now two molds). Was holding out for awhile but didn't want to keep going naked - figured I'd drop it eventually. Finally ponied up for the glossy tpu case @ Verizon. Actually fits the phone perfectly and has a great feel. It's solid. Overpriced though, like everything else @ big red.

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

cubsfan2113

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm really liking the glossy TPU case from Verizon. Fits perfect, adds almost no size or weight, and gives pretty good protection. Dropped mine this morning onto concrete floor. Hit on corner, but had zero damage. Without case it might have been bad.

Butter smooth RAZR M running JB

CrocadileUT

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Ordered! I'm looking forward to seeing these bad boys. Yes, I couldn't help myself and used the B2G1 coupon. At least I'll have 3 to choose from daily... lol.

wade7ll9

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Got the cruzerlite case yesterday. Comparing it to the verizon case.... the main benefit of the cruzerlite is the cutout for the volume rocker where the verizon case uses a raised pad. This, along with the fact the overall width is about 1mm narrower, makes the cruzerlite feel significantly narrower in the hand. Its also a bit lighter by 2 gram. Textured sides on cruzerlite are also nice.
I'll only use this case occasionally (hiking etc) because I have the invisible shield on the phone.... which I absolutely love- and still highly recommend.
Cheers.

CrocadileUT

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Edit: Cruzerlite sent me the wrong case at first, but they made good on it and sent me the correct ones right away. Even though I offered to ship the wrong ones back, they insisted I keep them at no extra charge. Good customer service.

The Cruzerlite cases are really nice too. They fit very snug so that it doesn't add bulk the phone, keeping the RAZR M nice and small still. I like the grip on the sides, and the Android logo on the back is just awesome. I highly recommend Cruzerlite.

Last edited:

fierro951

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got the incipio feather in after using a tpu case for a month and this is the perfect case for everyday use as it adds almost no bulk and gives the phone a great feel. I finally found the perfect phone with the perfect case. I'll use the tpu case when I'm hiking or at more risk of dropping it

tenzero

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

pdaniel219

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the Cimo case from Amazon for my RazrM. Its perfect. Adds protection without to much bulk. The feel is nice and grippy too. I wanted a case with a kickstand at first, but I just ordered the Motorola flip stand charger and that works well. I say grab the Cimo case. It only cost me $5 and is great. I'd rather not use a case at all, cause the design is sweet, but I'm sure I'd regret it if I dropped it.

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Diztronic matte black today. Feels great in hand and fits real well, no access to the SD/sim slot though.

Sent from my RAZR M using Android Central Forums

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the Cimo case from Amazon for my RazrM. Its perfect. Adds protection without to much bulk. The feel is nice and grippy too. I wanted a case with a kickstand at first, but I just ordered the Motorola flip stand charger and that works well. I say grab the Cimo case. It only cost me $5 and is great. I'd rather not use a case at all, cause the design is sweet, but I'm sure I'd regret it if I dropped it.

Wife got Cimo S-;ine from amazon, for $8 shipped.
She likes it. It only adds approx. 1/16 inch all around.

Mark Edwards1

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Body Glove 9307001 Dropsuit Rugged Series Case for Motorola XT907/Droid Razr M Is the case im using with a screen protector . I also got a DUOGrip Case for Motorola DROID RAZR M - Black and Gray . I liked this case but once i got the Dropsuit case it didnt hold up to it . The dropsuit just feels better and is slimmer . Also the dropsuit doesnt over lap on to the screen while the duogrip did messing up my fat finger typing . I wish there was a lifeproof case or some full seal case for it .

goteamdroid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I suggest not to go naked I got my phone a little wet and it was ruined just trying to save you a trip to a phone funeral but with the screen I do agree! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty