Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Case for Razr M

Quote Originally Posted by CrocadileUT View Post
    Cruzerlite has the Droid RAZR M case now! :-)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    here are some links

amazon

Amazon.com: cruzerlite razr m

cruzerlite.com

Ordered! I'm looking forward to seeing these bad boys. Yes, I couldn't help myself and used the B2G1 coupon. At least I'll have 3 to choose from daily... lol.

Ordered three!

Geeks Unite
    You can observe a lot by watching- Yogi Berra

Those are really fun! Might have to grab one.

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

Got the cruzerlite case yesterday. Comparing it to the verizon case.... the main benefit of the cruzerlite is the cutout for the volume rocker where the verizon case uses a raised pad. This, along with the fact the overall width is about 1mm narrower, makes the cruzerlite feel significantly narrower in the hand. Its also a bit lighter by 2 gram. Textured sides on cruzerlite are also nice.
    I'll only use this case occasionally (hiking etc) because I have the invisible shield on the phone.... which I absolutely love- and still highly recommend.
    Cheers.

Edit: Cruzerlite sent me the wrong case at first, but they made good on it and sent me the correct ones right away. Even though I offered to ship the wrong ones back, they insisted I keep them at no extra charge. Good customer service.

The Cruzerlite cases are really nice too. They fit very snug so that it doesn't add bulk the phone, keeping the RAZR M nice and small still. I like the grip on the sides, and the Android logo on the back is just awesome. I highly recommend Cruzerlite.
    Last edited by CrocadileUT; 11-16-2012 at 05:28 PM.

I just got the incipio feather in after using a tpu case for a month and this is the perfect case for everyday use as it adds almost no bulk and gives the phone a great feel. I finally found the perfect phone with the perfect case. I'll use the tpu case when I'm hiking or at more risk of dropping it

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phositadc View Post
    Fyi I contacted diztronic and they said they have no plans to make a case for this phone.
    Looks like they changed their mind. Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Motorola Droid Razr M

I just bought my M, and I'm looking for a case. I was leaning towards the before checking what you folks had to say. The Diztronic has a nice professional look, so I may try that one instead.

I purchased the Cimo case from Amazon for my RazrM. Its perfect. Adds protection without to much bulk. The feel is nice and grippy too. I wanted a case with a kickstand at first, but I just ordered the Motorola flip stand charger and that works well. I say grab the Cimo case. It only cost me $5 and is great. I'd rather not use a case at all, cause the design is sweet, but I'm sure I'd regret it if I dropped it.

Thanked by:

Just got the Diztronic matte black today. Feels great in hand and fits real well, no access to the SD/sim slot though.

Sent from my RAZR M using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by pdaniel219 View Post
    I purchased the Cimo case from Amazon for my RazrM. Its perfect. Adds protection without to much bulk. The feel is nice and grippy too. I wanted a case with a kickstand at first, but I just ordered the Motorola flip stand charger and that works well. I say grab the Cimo case. It only cost me $5 and is great. I'd rather not use a case at all, cause the design is sweet, but I'm sure I'd regret it if I dropped it.

Wife got Cimo S-;ine from amazon, for $8 shipped.
    She likes it. It only adds approx. 1/16 inch all around.

Quote Originally Posted by lololovestech View Post
    twenty-nine dollars?!!!

Body Glove 9307001 Dropsuit Rugged Series Case for Motorola XT907/Droid Razr M Is the case im using with a screen protector . I also got a DUOGrip Case for Motorola DROID RAZR M - Black and Gray . I liked this case but once i got the Dropsuit case it didnt hold up to it . The dropsuit just feels better and is slimmer . Also the dropsuit doesnt over lap on to the screen while the duogrip did messing up my fat finger typing . I wish there was a lifeproof case or some full seal case for it .

I suggest not to go naked I got my phone a little wet and it was ruined just trying to save you a trip to a phone funeral but with the screen I do agree!

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Any word on a battery case for razr m

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

got a otterbox case for 16$ on ebay

Try

I love my Androidified case

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Ballistic brand sg drop protection case is awesome...... a lil bulky but my phone now bounces like a rubber ball when dropped

Sent from my droid razr m via Android Central App
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12