Razr+ 2023 Cases

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
This one is great it offers a leather back and there's underside tape on the top portion. It a solid case with a bumper edging so there's grip. With case on it also fits into the leather side holster I posted above as well. Nice and secure and the top portion has never slid off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230713_155439_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230713_155439_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    804.3 KB · Views: 21

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
This one is great it offers a leather back and there's underside tape on the top portion. It a solid case with a bumper edging so there's grip. With case on it also fits into the leather side holster I posted above as well. Nice and secure and the top portion has never slid off.
were you trying to be sneaky by not including the name or any way to figure out what case this is? lol how bout a link or the name and brand.

Reactions: AndroidFanboy8

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
I'm using the above case and out of the 3 ordered this one seems the best quality. The edges are rubberized bumper style yet slim so better grip. Best of all there's tape on the topp piece underside so the top piece has never slid off. The leather back also adds a nice touch. Some of the cases I've ordered off Amazon are just basically cheap plastic and do not seem durable or protective!

Reactions: mustang8918

ranphi

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the Refract case from Body Guardz (you can also get it from AT&T) for about a week now:

When I first started using it, it was way too slippery and I thought I was going to have to return it. It wasn't as bad as the phone itself but it was definitely not nearly grippy enough.

Decided to give it some time to see if would get better after some usage, and I'm pleased to say it did. It's got much better grip now, so I'll be keeping it.

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
I've been using the Refract case from Body Guardz (you can also get it from AT&T) for about a week now:

When I first started using it, it was way too slippery and I thought I was going to have to return it. It wasn't as bad as the phone itself but it was definitely not nearly grippy enough.

Decided to give it some time to see if would get better after some usage, and I'm pleased to say it did. It's got much better grip now, so I'll be keeping it.
i have this case also. i didn’t open it immediately as i was happy with the strap case i posted earlier. but i ended up trying it and it’s a good one. very slim, fit is great, i find it grippy and i like that i can see the back of the phone. i recommend this case.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Thank you.

Going caseless for now, but just ordered this for days when I may need a little protection. I have the Tech 21 clear case (picked up from TMo when I got my phone just to have a case) but it is horrible and I would not recommend it.

ranphi

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Thank you.

Going caseless for now, but just ordered this for days when I may need a little protection. I have the Tech 21 clear case (picked up from TMo when I got my phone just to have a case) but it is horrible and I would not recommend it.
You're welcome. 🙂 I hope the case works well for you too and you like it!

I'm pretty pleased with it now, but boy... Was it slippery right out of the box. Not a very good first impression. Haha I'm glad I gave it a chance though as it's pretty darn good now.

And thanks for your comments about the Tech 21 case! I almost got that one but had some difficulties with my order, so I went with this one instead. Sounds like that was a good thing.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
You're welcome. 🙂 I hope the case works well for you too and you like it!

I'm pretty pleased with it now, but boy... Was it slippery right out of the box. Not a very good first impression. Haha I'm glad I gave it a chance though as it's pretty darn good now.

And thanks for your comments about the Tech 21 case! I almost got that one but had some difficulties with my order, so I went with this one instead. Sounds like that was a good thing.
Definitely a good thing. Even though the case has the little strips of adhesive they don't work and the case just slides off. Very disappointing.

Reactions: ranphi

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
This by far is the best case.
The case itself has a slim profile, with bumper edges for grip.
What's unique about this case is that both pieces have underside tape so they stay put once installed.

The great thing is that the top piece has been engineered with a glass screen protector BUILT in and very tactile almost invisible. And the glittery back makes it look a bit fancy....lol.

This case byfar is the best for what it offers and fits beautifully into the leather side holster as well.Screenshot_20230721-144305.png

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
This by far is the best case.
The case itself has a slim profile, with bumper edges for grip.
What's unique about this case is that both pieces have underside tape so they stay put once installed.

The great thing is that the top piece has been engineered with a glass screen protector BUILT in and very tactile almost invisible. And the glittery back makes it look a bit fancy....lol.

This case byfar is the best for what it offers and fits beautifully into the leather side holster as well.View attachment 354822
That looks really nice. I like the variety of colours available too.

Reactions: AndroidFanboy8

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
And doesn't look or feel cheap. Love the glass screen protector built in!☝️👍👌💯
when you remove the plastic sheet from the underside of the protector, is it sticky like a normal screen protector or just plain glass? i have a thin protector already on my screen and wonder if i should remove it first? thanks if you know.

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
Plain glass! No need to install a protector!
yeah but i already have one on. it’s not glass just a thin film. i don’t want to remove it. but if the case itself is just plain glass with nothing sticky like a normal screen protector, it should work. i’ll give it a shot. thanks!

moto312gus

Jun 23, 2023
Visit site
I'm surprised and annoyed that Motorola doesn't have any branded cases for this device yet. My previous phone was a Motorola One 5G, and they made a really nice black shell for it. No razr+ love though.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if anyone picked up one of these cases: https://www.att.com/buy/accessories...rce=EC1NAT10600aff12A&wtExtndSource=100048248

seems pretty pricey. Sold out tho. Wish I could try it on for size before buying. Haven’t seen any reviews or anything. Must be brand new.

Last edited:

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
Wondering if anyone picked up one of these cases: https://www.att.com/buy/accessories...rce=EC1NAT10600aff12A&wtExtndSource=100048248

seems pretty pricey. Sold out tho. Wish I could try it on for size before buying. Haven’t seen any reviews or anything. Must be brand new.
imho it’s a solid case, great quality. i have it but not using it rn because i find it a little too thick. i got a holster that i’ve been going old school and hanging on my waist, never thought i’d be doing this tbh, and it doesn’t fit with the gear4 case.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
imho it’s a solid case, great quality. i have it but not using it rn because i find it a little too thick. i got a holster that i’ve been going old school and hanging on my waist, never thought i’d be doing this tbh, and it doesn’t fit with the gear4 case.
Yeah, thick is what I’m trying to avoid. I had read it was thin. Thanks for the comment