Razr+ 2023 Cases

moto312gus

Jun 23, 2023
Visit site
Has anyone tried one of these cases?

Not sure how I feel about that big lump on the back when it's lying flat, but that's nice protection.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727-222755.png
    Screenshot_20230727-222755.png
    814 KB · Views: 20

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
This case is great because of the glass protector built into the top piece. There's double sided tape on both pieces so they don't slide off and stay put.

BUT picky me went back to my original case I posted above as I'm not a fan of the glitter look.(multicolored glitter) especially!.

I've since installed a protection film on the outer screen + the bumper leather back case, and a side holster as my daily solution for everyday use. Never liked any phones in my pocket as they don't fit Into skinny jeans and sticks out alot.

Last edited:
Reactions: darrinS

moto312gus

Jun 23, 2023
Visit site
This case has the 2 halves joined by hinges:

Screenshot_20230821-203631.png

Has anyone tried one of these? I searched this thread and didn't see one mentioned. Aside from the durability of the hinges ($7 case, after all), I wonder what the inside of the hinges looks like, and if there's a risk of scratching the phone.

Mr. Lucky

Jul 25, 2023
Visit site
This is the case I'm using. It's real carbon fiber, so I think it will offer protection and last. In any event, it fits perfect and looks great. It has inside adhesive strips too. It's available for less $$ on eBay and Alibaba, but the weave pattern on those doesn't always match between the case halves.
1692723732506.png

Reactions: J Dubbs and darrinS

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
This is the case I'm using. It's real carbon fiber, so I think it will offer protection and last. In any event, it fits perfect and looks great. It has inside adhesive strips too. It's available for less $$ on eBay and Alibaba, but the weave pattern on those doesn't always match between the case halves.
View attachment 355624
This is the one I am currently using as well but I got mine off of AliExpress

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
here’s another good choice for a really great holster/pouch if you have a thin case or naked razr+. for reference i use the bodyguardz clear case. the pouch is made of beautiful aged leather. so soft and looks and feels terrific. soft lining. an opening at the bottom for easy charging. nice and compact. it has a belt loop and comes with a carabiner. i think it’s a really good price. highly recommend!
IMG_1253.jpegIMG_1254.jpeg

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 355624
I’m also using this case. Very nice case, so thin almost like a skin but much better, very strong and sturdy. I had some credit so was able to get it for free. A great case!

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I picked up this Rome Tech Belt Clip Case from amazon about a week ago and it's been pretty good. It comes with the adhesive tape and the microphone hole above the volume buttons isn't covered like the majority of the cases out now. The dots do seem to add extra grip to the case. I didn't need the holster so I don't know how that would hold up for someone.Razr case.jpg

Last edited:

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
i purchased 2 cases so far for my new toy. I got the Tech21 Evo Clear Case and the Zagg Gear4 Case. I have tried them both and for the time being i'm using the gear4. it is slightly thicker but not noticeable in my hand or pocket. i like that it has the protector for the hinge. with the tech21 i'm worried if i drop it the hinge is exposed. the gear4 has a nice grip to it, buttons are nice and i like the look of it. it seems really protective.

View attachment 354200View attachment 354201View attachment 354202View attachment 354203
I got the case you posted off Amazon and got the sky blue. however I found the top piece 🧩 a bit too loose it's slides off easily 😲

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
i purchased 2 cases so far for my new toy. I got the Tech21 Evo Clear Case and the Zagg Gear4 Case. I have tried them both and for the time being i'm using the gear4. it is slightly thicker but not noticeable in my hand or pocket. i like that it has the protector for the hinge. with the tech21 i'm worried if i drop it the hinge is exposed. the gear4 has a nice grip to it, buttons are nice and i like the look of it. it seems really protective.

View attachment 354200View attachment 354201View attachment 354202View attachment 354203
the great thing also is that most if not ALL of these cases also work with a leather side holster too.

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
i received today the poetic case. i really like it. very protective. feels a little heavy, maybe just more substantial than the clear case i’ve been using. i really like having the hinge cover. very grippy. buttons click nicely. feels great in the hand. i like the kickstand. it does make the phone folded feel larger, but i’m fine with that. still fits in my holster/case.

IMG_1535.jpegIMG_1538.jpegIMG_1539.jpegIMG_1541.jpegIMG_1546.jpegIMG_1547.jpegIMG_1548.jpegIMG_1551.jpeg

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I FINALLY found a damn good case for this phone and it even has a kickstand!

I can't say enough about how nice this case is. My only issue is the kickstand snaps into place when closed and can be a pain to open, but it's a lifesaver for when I'm watching videos.

Attachments

• Razr7.jpg
    Razr7.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • Razr6.jpg
    Razr6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • Razr5.jpg
    Razr5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • Razr4.jpg
    Razr4.jpg
    564.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Razr3.jpg
    Razr3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • Razr2.jpg
    Razr2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • Razr1.jpg
    Razr1.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: darrinS

moto312gus

Jun 23, 2023
Visit site
I have yet to find a truly thin cover for this device. They're all about the same thickness, a couple mm or so. I want something as thin as a credit card, just to prevent scratches, not for impact protection.

There's a Facebook ad for Latercase, which promises to be super thin, but the don't have the Razr+ yet (you can vote for it on their site). I just want something very think to split the difference between no case and a regular case.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I have this case and like it a lot. It is very thin, just above a skin in thickness. It fits perfect and really looks great. It's not letting me put in a link so the info is: Amazon , ( Aramid razr 2023 case. ) Search amazon for it.
It has adhesive to keep it in perfect place. I've had it off a few times and the adhesive does not lose its sticking power. Little drop protection tho, but if you want minimal and thin then drop protection is sacrificed. I can't believe how thin and good looking this case is. I'll see if I can post a pic.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000