Razr+ 2023 Cases

moto312gus

Jun 23, 2023
Visit site
This is the case I'm using. It's real carbon fiber, so I think it will offer protection and last. In any event, it fits perfect and looks great. It has inside adhesive strips too. It's available for less $$ on eBay and Alibaba, but the weave pattern on those doesn't always match between the case halves.
View attachment 355624
I just got this case from Amazon, and it's great! Super thin and light, the phone actually feels lighter with this vs any of my other cases. Nice fit and a smooth, satiny feel, but grippy too. Need to see if they come in different colors. Thanks for the heads-up @Mr. Lucky!

Reactions: Mr. Lucky

moto312gus

Jun 23, 2023
Visit site
Ever in search of cool stuff for my razr+, I wanted to replace the matte-finish plastic external screen protector I put on months ago with a glass one.

Well, I learned that this one doesn't do it for me:

It looks nice and fits well, with curved edges. The deal breaker is the fact that it only sticks to the screen by the edges. This allows dust to slip under the cover around the camera lenses and potentially get ground into the original glass. Also, the adhesive edges gather dust and dirt there too.

EDIT- I should add that you can remove this screen cover to clean underneath, and it goes back on securely, thus mitigating thr dust problem around the camera openings.

All I can find are flat glass protectors that don't cover the entire screen, because of the curves edges, or plastic ones that get closer but aren't as clear as glass.

FWIW, the Zagg Fusion Curve protector I mentioned in a previous post doesn't seem to be curved at all, and apparently leaves large areas near the edges uncovered.

Last edited:

Bruno Slivar

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Case fits nice, protection is perfect, build in screen protector work nice. Better then original cases that i got in package. Case for my wife is all clear, mine have grey bumper
768c46222e63b70737e69261353f04b2.jpg
0938191e903b260379afc3d08dd73d2b.jpg
288c5ec4bfb9b8471e4dd4c68e5fbb06.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana