Otterbox commuter case.

TheCrazy88

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
OK so I didnt get an email so I called letstalk and the guy I talked to said that this was the case for the epic touch but by the sound of his voice I was still skeptical and called otterbox and a the person I talked to looked into it for me and said letstalk was wrong they are selling the wrong case there is no otterbox for the epic touch as of now but she said they may make one when T-Mobile gets its galaxy s2 because its not getting the IPhone 5 and I guess they love apple because they are already working on the case. Well I'm sorry if I got anyones hopes up but it looks like we are going to have to wait if at all for an otterbox case.

TheCrazy88

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Oh and she also said that they will be contacting letstalk to let them know that they are selling the wrong case and to fix there site so that no repercussions come back on otterbox.

H20wakebum

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I just made a new post on here.

Please login to facebook and comment on the post I made on otterbox page.

I'm hoping we get enough people to like/comment that they finally get their s#t together.

-RR

ZenkiS14

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
As of TODAY:
Sorry mate.
OtterBox.jpg

liljoejoe54

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
For anyone interested, I emailed Trident Cases and they are making one for the Samsung Epic 4G Touch and it should be out next month. I had their case for my Galaxy S (Vibrant) and it was great. It cost about the same as the Otterbox but seems to have a better build quality.

Droided11

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
After a long wait, finally cases that provides good protection will become available soon.

Trident Aegis case
http://www.cyclopscase.com/samsung-galaxy-s-ii/

Ballistic Shell Gel (SG) Case
http://www.goballisticcase.com/products/samsung-galaxy-s-ll-epic-4g-touch-ballistic-shell-gel-sg-series-case