Recover app data

kolack

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi I've been trying to troubleshoot an issue with google play app and was advised to clear the app data and cache for google play. Ufortunately I wasn't aware that it would clear my google play search history. Im not happy about that because I want to go back over my history. Is it possible to recover the data and cache? Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm afraid you're out of luck. Is there a particular reason you want to go over your search history?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not 100% sure, but about 99% sure. I'm not a rooter nor a hacker, so there might be something in that arena that could help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
This might be a red herring, but you could try Google's Account Activity Report. Sign into your Google account on a desktop, click on your profile name in the upper right corner, and click on Account. Then select Account Activity on the left side column. The description of the report says it just summarizes your activity, including "top searches." I'm guessing that you won't get your entire Google Play search history, but it might include some of it.

kolack

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I cant find where in account activity I might find google play search history. I clicked on web history all history and all my google searches are present but not google play history..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95