slight Motorola Razr hd issue

ericschwartz02

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

My name is Eric and as my work phone, I've got a Motorola Razr HD which I absolutely love! Jellybean 4.1.2 works effortlessly and all. Google Now Cards are simply amazing etc. The only slight issue I've seen so far is when I'm using various apps (non-related of course) on my phone if I'm in an app such as facebook,texting, or documents to go, if i click on the software home button to go to my home screen, first theres about a 2-second pause/hesitation, and then my Razr will go to the homescreen but all of my icons and widgets are blanked out and come back within a few seconds. Now, I should let you know that I am an experienced/pro android user and have been for a while. That being said, I've tried all of the developer options such as disable HW Overlays, dont keep apps running in background, etc. So far nothing has seemed to work fo rme but i do contiue testing it and seeing if anything does change. ...has anyone ever experienced this before and if so, what have you done about the issue:? Thank you in advanced for any help or assistance in this matter, i really appreciate that. Again, overall, I bsolutley love my phone. it's a beast!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer