Need help picking a phone.

Wilhelm760

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

I bought a HTC One last Sunday, I apparently bought a defective phone. I had popping in the speaker phone, and a voice decoder issue. I had full service and it would garble or mix parts of conservation. I returned it so that's the end of that.

I was looking at the LG Optimus G, it really seems to be on pair with the HTC one and Samsung S4. I've looked at the all phones and compared specs,. The LG Optimus uses the same Quadcore as the HTC one, which is the Qualcom 8064T. Same graphics card and everything.

I can get the Optimus for free. So question is which would you recommend? I feel that the S4 is a little outta my price range. I'm kinda nervous about investing alot of $ after the HTC one ordeal.

Wilhelm760

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I bought the phone. I'm liking it so far! I prefer Android 4.0.4 , much more than what the HTC one had. I hated the fact it was infused with facebook.

Anyways, the Optimus G is good except for I think the sound quality could be a tad bit better in terms of definition ( the HTC one was louder) Overall the price is worth it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty