Android not as good with total communication as Blackberry, will Next Android...

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Android not as good with total communication as Blackberry IMHO, will Next Android OS bring a Blackberry HUB like feature with it?

I came from three blackberry phones to Nexus 4, the only thing that I don't like about KitKat is communication features, tying the phone, text, voice message and facebook together.

It would be nice to one command center where all of these are in order of time received.

I've not been comfortable with Nexus 4 in regards to what I've brought up, but today really felt burned. Missed a call from a company wanting me to come in for an interview. There was a voice message from them as well as from another party. I got the one VM but somehow the job VM I didn't see until after 5PM.

Do not get me wrong, I wouldn't think of going back to BB and leaving my Nexus 4 behind but I have always felt Android has yet to bring it's self up to BB standards as far as tying together phone calls, VM, Text, facebook, etc.

Hey, is it me, I accept that, but does any one else who came form BB see the same?

I really hope the next Android OS address's this, does anyone know if it will??

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
BlackBerry was all about communication, to the exclusion of the features that made its competitors so popular. Nobody will match them in the near future in that area.

hallda01

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Kind of have to agree with the other two posters. BlackBerry has built up such an echosystem of communication over the years that it would be hard for Google, Apple, or anybody to match it so quickly.

We often forget that of the major players out there, BlackBerry is the only one left that started as a mobile communication company first. In most ways that has hurt them over the years, but if communication is still the main reason you use your phone, it's hard not to go with them.

So...I guess you could buy a used Bold 9900 and duel wield?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
It was one of the reasons why I kept going back to Blackberry when I kept switching to iPhone & android.

Motorola is another company I love when It comes to Call Quality, I wanted the Moto X (2013) but I also wanted the latest specs. Again, I wanted the nexus 6 being Motorola but when is it coming out up here? I heard October 29 is US only. :( I can't wait so I'm getting the Note 4 instead.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch