charges faster turned on

razzyjones

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
when my battery is completely dead it takes 2 hours to fully charge. I always turn it off because that usually let's it charge faster.

it seems to be completely the opposite with the nexus 4

it's taking a little less than 90 minutes to charge from Almost dead if I leave the phone turned on.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
when my battery is completely dead it takes 2 hours to fully charge. I always turn it off because that usually let's it charge faster.

it seems to be completely the opposite with the nexus 4

it's taking a little less than 90 minutes to charge from Almost dead if I leave the phone turned on.

It needs to be on for the kernel to activate fast charge.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

razzyjones

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Is this something with the N4 in particular or most new phones? all my blackberrys and even HTC One S charged a lot faster when turned off....thanks so much!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Is this something with the N4 in particular or most new phones? all my blackberrys and even HTC One S charged a lot faster when turned off....thanks so much!

I can't speak for all devices ,as it could be just lg and samsing but I believe it is universal. but radio use during charging sometimes negates the charge a bit. Next time you change Try shutting off your data or if you are willing put it in airplane mode it will charge even faster.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

razzyjones

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
wow thanks so much..... this is new to me and great.... thats so weird thought. i thought having it off saved battery because its not draining .... nice :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member