N5 connection issue?

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Got a used, but mint N5 the other day, stock unrooted running 4.4.4. Popped in my AT&T LG G2 SIM, and all was good for a day. Today, i've noticed that the icon on the top of the phone keeps changing from LTE, to H, and sometimes to NO SERVICE, although the last one changes back after a few seconds. Is this normal, or should i get the SIM card replaced? I live in a 4G LTE area, and never had this problem with the LG G2. Maybe it's a setting issue within the phone? I could sure use some help, because i truly love this phone. The only app that i've put on this phone is Light Flow, just to change the color and speed of the notifications. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:confused:

P.S. I've also recently added Verizon Fios High Speed Internet in my house. Could that be the culprit?

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Found the culprit. It was Light Flow. Once i deleted it, everything went back to normal. My only question now is...If i root the phone, will i be able to get into the system settings, and change the color of the LED, and possibly the speed of the flashes? Thanks for any help.:p

UPDATE: Found the answer. It's an app called LED Blinker Notifications, and it works without screwing up the phone. No root required either. If you don't like the led light on the bottom of the phone, with this app you can change it. Put it wherever you want, or set it to go at random. Changes the color and the blink rate too.:p

Last edited: