Battery life post 5.1 update has deteriorated

chaingangritesh

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me or others too noticing the weakness in battery life? If yes, then what are you guys doing about it to make it better like before? Is resetting the phone a right thing to do? Because when I had received the first lollipop update switching from kitkat then, had similar experience but later after reading couple of suggestions posted in this forum about resetting the phone after taking backup the battery life got much better.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or others too noticing the weakness in battery life? If yes, then what are you guys doing about it to make it better like before? Is resetting the phone a right thing to do? Because when I had received the first lollipop update switching from kitkat then, had similar experience but later after reading couple of suggestions posted in this forum about resetting the phone after taking backup the battery life got much better.

wipe cache partition.

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
My battery life wasn't bad before but it seems better with Android 5.1. I do tend to wipe the cache fairly often. At least, often enough that I can remember how to do it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch