Best S4 Holster and Case Combo

DjDrew#IM

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Like most of you since I got my S4 I have been searching for the best carrying solution. I fell in love with the Samsung OEM protective plus cases. Problem was I do not like carrying my device in my pocket. Every leather holster I tried was either poorly made or died the rubber surrounding my case. At last I have finally found the best solution. I am now using the protective plus case with a holster from a Seidio Surface case. This is by far the best carrying solution IMO.

Attachments

• Photo on 6-24-13 at 1.46 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 6-24-13 at 1.46 PM #2.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 22
  • Photo on 6-24-13 at 1.46 PM.jpg
    Photo on 6-24-13 at 1.46 PM.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 20

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Like most of you since I got my S4 I have been searching for the best carrying solution. I fell in love with the Samsung OEM protective plus cases. Problem was I do not like carrying my device in my pocket. Every leather holster I tried was either poorly made or died the rubber surrounding my case. At last I have finally found the best solution. I am now using the protective plus case with a holster from a Seidio Surface case. This is by far the best carrying solution IMO.

I am using the same set up. Even the same color protective case + ! I also have the surface case which works well too but I like the one piece of the Samsung case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

DjDrew#IM

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Awesome. I have some other colors coming. Used the 50% samsung coupon that I got for registering my device with them. Have you noticed any wear on the case from putting it in and out of the holster?