Anyone else sick of the webos circlejerk in precentral?

bannedbyneumann

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I mean, you can't even mention Android issues in the Other Tablets section? What the heck are you supposed to talk about there? There is only one webos tablet that I know of. (And soon to be none.) Webos or Android, it's still a touchpad. What are they afraid of? And are these moderators paid employees or volunteers? Can we get a pro-android mod of our own over there?

DeadVim

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I mean, you can't even mention Android issues in the Other Tablets section? What the heck are you supposed to talk about there? There is only one webos tablet that I know of. (And soon to be none.) Webos or Android, it's still a touchpad. What are they afraid of? And are these moderators paid employees or volunteers? Can we get a pro-android mod of our own over there?

My advice is to turn any negative energy you have into positive over here :)

You won't change the system and at the end of the day, they make (and we agree to abide by) the site rules.

I personally think there is room for more leniency, not for the usual tedious (and pointless) OS fights but for the good of the users who dual-boot or are thinking of it.

I've been on the internet for 20 years and when I first joined PreCentral even I thought it was aimed at owners of the HP TouchPad, I didn't realise it was a webOS advocacy group.

Hence the reason, I imagine, that other people innocently post questions about Android on there.

I guess following the site name change there can be no doubt, and the clarity is good ;)

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah its a mess over there. I mean most of the people are cool but really. Webos is about as good as dead without the awesome devs who make it happen. Android kept that thing alive .

sent from my thunderbolt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89