MMS in ASOP Rom

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey - so I think I'm going to go to an ASOP rom to test Facebook Home so I don't feel the urge to do it once my One comes in. One thing I am getting incredibly used to is the group MMS available in Sense 5. Is there an ASOP with MMS/Does anyone want to recommend an ASOP build? I have played around with Sense builds maybe and since there's not a lot of time between now and my One, I would like to get a solid build.

Thanks!

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Im not a fan of AOSP .. i wouldnt flash it on your phone,,,lol, Thats just me tho, but its to each their own

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Im not a fan of AOSP .. i wouldnt flash it on your phone,,,lol, Thats just me tho, but its to each their own

I don't like them either, but I want to try as pure a facebook home as I can so I am not at all tempted to do it on my One. I flashed CM 10.1 and I can't stand it. Haha

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it's essentially a launcher that facebook made for android. I'm SO SICK of this ASOP stuff. It's not as usable or nice to look at as Sense 4+, and no match for Sense 5's speed.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I got mine through wirefly for $119 and it sends out the 19th. i tried through HTC which they use lets talk and they told me sprint declined it. I dont get the free case but i do get a $100 visa card so its only costing me $27 with tax so i can buy a case with the savings.