Call fails when I receive text messages

4cdndctn

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
When I am on a call, receiving a text message causes silence on both ends of the line. The call time counter continues to work; no noise/alert presents but once I realize the person on the other end isn't responsive, I can see the text icon is lit.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Any ideas for a fix?

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Lookout is your issue. I highly suggest you delete it, then power down the device.. However on most the phones I work on, even deleting lookout wont fix the issue. Once its installed, sometimes it requires a reset of your device to fix the issue, even after deleted.

So first uninstall lookout, and see if this fixes your issue. If it doesnt, then do a reset. Do not install lookout on your device again, as its more harm than help, and a battery drain in its own right.. HOpe this helps

Tical

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
mybackup root is free, and lets you schedule. You have to be rooted to use that one, I'm not sure if the non-root version lets you schedule, I'm pretty sure it does. If you switch to the pay version, you don't even have to use dropbox, it provides online backup for you...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana