ADVICE !!for htc m8 cases

praghan

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys ! I like to share my experience(bad) here. About a clear tpu case which i bought on ebay for $3 !! First thing i like about the case is that its so clear so that i can show off my all metal phone.and the second thing its damn cheap and third it protects every corner of my phone..so after a couple of days use i noticed that some small dust particles are entering the back of my phone when i cleaned them i saw that the dust particles made small dot like marks on my phone which is still on my phone after many days so these cheap cases make things worse and they become yellow in no time..so pls dont buy cheap cases go for spigen or supcase beetle ..which i use now..and please let me know about your experiences about your cases so that people can make good choices..and i want to know whether all tpu case allow dust inside or not....

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I think unless it is specifically stated, most cases are not dust proof. That being said, I have a simple TPU case that works great. I have never had an issue with dust.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez