Why is my Sprint sms messaging app inserting the first word of the last text message when starting a new message?

swohguy4u

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
sprint sms messaging app

My sprint sms messaging app is inserting first word of the last message in the text box starting a new message. Anyone else experiencing this anyplace else?

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: sprint sms messaging app

No...me neither...I am not sure what is causing the problem for you. Personally, I have never heard of that problem before

edauditor

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
The same thing happens to my HTC one M8. It started about a month ago. When I finish a text, the first word of what I've written always shows up in the dialogue box. I am using the native text application that came with the phone. I am also seeking a resolution to this problem. I have done a Factory reset and an Android system reset with HTC. I am running 4.4.4. Any suggestions?

edauditor

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
So there has been 1,161 views to this question and no-one has any ideas as to this problem? Sprint doesn't know how to address the problem. Help please.

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
So there has been 1,161 views to this question and no-one has any ideas as to this problem? Sprint doesn't know how to address the problem. Help please.

Sorry you're still having this problem. If Sprint can't help you fix it, I would contact HTC, although it sounds more like a network problem to me. Maybe try a different messaging app, to see if it's app specific or not.

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: sprint sms messaging app

Which keyboard are u using ? I had this same problem when using Google keyboard. I switched back to stock & hasn't happened since.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty