Calls going straight to voice mail

Eundercoffler

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Have been enjoying my new One S but I noticed that some calls are going straight to VM without the phone ringing. I have narrowed it down to the following specific situation. When the phone is connected to WiFi and in stand-by mode (black screen) calls go straight to VM. If the phone is not on WiFi or not in stand-by mode then it works fine. Any one else having this issue?

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Yep, same here. I hate to say this, but the One S is junk. I'm very dissatisfied with the stability of the device. Reboots all the time, wifi phone service is terrible and just about everything else.

The HTC One S is nothing but a big disappointment for me. :(

jarochos

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here I'm at my 4 amaze and my wife on her 3 HTC one s I wonder if is T-Mobile coverage?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Android Central Forums

Eundercoffler

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. I liked the design of the One S (actually kind of looks like my MacBook Pro with the aluminum unibody design) so I chose that over the Gal. S II/III but if I cant get calls on WiFi then thats a problem. I suppose I could turn the WiFi off since I have an unlimited plan but that kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?

Then there is the Google Nexus S which will be getting Jelly Bean, that might be an option too. It's too bad my Nexus One won't get anything past Gingerbread or I would probably keep using that!

Can anyone tell me if this is a hardwear or software issues? I would think software. Maybe if I put a custom rom on it that would fix the issue.

Thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87