my camera app screen is green....

Metalhawj

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
seems like people have had this problem before after reading through some threads but i couldnt find any answers.

I just flashed AOKP 6.2 and for some reason, the screen on my camera app turns green. like night vision green kind of. the pictures i take still come out as regular fully colored photos but the green screen is very annoying.

does anyone have a fix to this besides reflashing the rom? already tried the simple reboot but no go.

rdxhd

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
seems like people have had this problem before after reading through some threads but i couldnt find any answers.

I just flashed AOKP 6.2 and for some reason, the screen on my camera app turns green. like night vision green kind of. the pictures i take still come out as regular fully colored photos but the green screen is very annoying.

does anyone have a fix to this besides reflashing the rom? already tried the simple reboot but no go.

Did you flash any MODs like the eXtreme Sound Enhancer? Those MODs are know to create that issue with the Camera. Do a factory reset + wipe cache and dalvink and reflash the ROM. You shoul dbe OK after that.

Metalhawj

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
is there an easier way to uninstall the mod instead of reflashing the rom? dont want to go through all the trouble of setting up again.

rdxhd

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Your could try that or you could also try reflashing the ROM without the factory reset or cache/dalvik wipe.

mosesthetool

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
People,
I am having the same issue (i think)
The screen goes all messed up green matrix lines on me when i turn on the camera app on my HOX.
here is a video:

I had ARHD 18 rom installed, so I flashed new HBOOT (1.39) and flashed JB ARHD 21.0 without and tweeks.
It is still the same problem.
I tried replacing the physical camera with one that works, but it still shows those green lines.
imag0788j.jpg

It seems like a hardware issue although i really hope not.
Any idea?