- 385 Posts
More LED issues: Charging indicator
Got most of my LED issues sorted out with the help of Light Manager app.
However, even though my stock Settings>Display>LED>Battery Charging is NOT checked, I still get flashing green when charging at night. Charging LED is also disabled in Light Manager. Any thoughts on this?
- 08-06-2014, 02:11 PM #2
- 08-06-2014, 04:02 PM #3LG G3 (Shine Gold, Sprint)
Netgear Zing (hotspot)
Galaxy Victory (Husband)
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Dell Lattitude 10 (Win 8)
- 08-06-2014, 07:49 PM #4
- 08-07-2014, 02:16 AM #5
Re: More LED issues: Charging indicator
Mine doesn't come on at all. Probably cause I use a Monoprice 3rd-party cable.
Posted via Android Central AppIf I've been helpful to you in some such way or another, kindly hit the "Thanks" button on the bottom right.. Appreciate it!
- 08-07-2014, 03:37 AM #6
- 08-07-2014, 06:54 AM #8
- By Asterisk in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:57 PM
- By cgardnervt in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:29 AM
- By Shelin Baros in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:19 AM
- By Irj364 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 12:00 AM