LGG4 touchscreen, lag, overheat fix

Jorge Peirano

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I plugged my phone to my computer had to wait a little for phone to download drivers and connect; once it did i also got option to dowload LG Bridge. On LG Bridge there is an update phone tab and it said update available. I updated phone and it fixed all problems, overheating and touchscreen problems too. No longer misses touches when i tap knock code and all lags when i scroll up and down on webb are gone

804hokie

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, LG Bridge won't connect with my G4. I've tried to on several PCs, and no dice. I put the G4 is MTP connect mode, but no luck. Tried it on both Win 7 & Win 10. Current G4 software: VS98611A Android 5.1

Last edited:

Dperks17

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I plugged my phone to my computer had to wait a little for phone to download drivers and connect; once it did i also got option to dowload LG Bridge. On LG Bridge there is an update phone tab and it said update available. I updated phone and it fixed all problems, overheating and touchscreen problems too. No longer misses touches when i tap knock code and all lags when i scroll up and down on webb are gone

Which g4 version do you have?

Posted via the Android Central App

Kateabrera

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Is there anybody here who can help, ai was just talking to somebody at my phone and all the sudden it shuts down and turn on by itself, but then only the LG logo appears and that's it. I already did to restore it, etcm, etc., but nothing happen. And I did to restart, reboot, turn off and on, and plug it in the computer nothing happen. Please anybody can explain this?;

Mike Jochim

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Is there anybody here who can help, ai was just talking to somebody at my phone and all the sudden it shuts down and turn on by itself, but then only the LG logo appears and that's it. I already did to restore it, etcm, etc., but nothing happen. And I did to restart, reboot, turn off and on, and plug it in the computer nothing happen. Please anybody can explain this?;

That's what happened to me last week. It was covered by warranty. A new phone was sent overnight. Very good service.

Posted via the Android Central App