My LG-D415 has been hacked, how do I find what port, how do I block them?

A

AC Question

I have been hacked twice. I did have three text messages with code, I read about them after this happened. My system became chaos. I ran system factory restore. I eliminated WI-FI to eliminate that route.

After a bit I got a pop up that requested I "confirm" my email password. Well, I just backed out of email. The message didn't pop up again for quite awhile. Then it popped up again. I refused this time. I decided to click through the "no" options. When I finished, my emaileaccounts "uninstalled".

I set them back up, then I read information that the net had. It told "us" that the "hackers” need us to install any app, and it opens up a " freeway" for hackers.

The last time I was "hacked", They completely "wiped" my phone. It wouldn't boot past the LG and T-Mobile screens. I had to take my Android 5.0.2 to the store to get the factory reset done.
Since then I have had some evidence of hacking, one of the things was the email password pop-up. What can I do to block them and clean my system?

Angel Vella

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for your response. I did get the request for my Gmail account, but not until I went into my email. Is it normal for it to uninstall the email accounts if I refuse? I had no knowledge of the FRP.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The FRP should ask for your Google account information immediately after the factory reset (some time during or right after the Setup Wizard).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89