LG Optimus F6 stuck in a boot loop at Metro PCS Logo

TSanders313

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
This has been happening since about 1 a.m. after I did a hard reset (holding down the power button for 10 seconds) because the Camera app kept crashing. I have tried doing a factory reset and the Phone is still stuck in a loop at the MetroPCS logo. This has happen after certain apps, such as G-Mail and Metro Web crashes without warning when trying to load pages and/or E-Mail. I tried a factory reset to fix that too, but that didn't solve that issue, either (I ran LG Backup and restored all but two of my apps, which failed to restore, and there settings, so that could be a possible reason why it didn't work. I didn't restore the phone's settings). The phone is not rooted and it has it's OEM OS with all updates to the Android OS and just about all Apps. Help would be greatly appreciated.

TSanders313

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I performed the reset using the hardware keys to try and solve the boot loop problem.

And I did from the settings menu when my phone was able to boot into the OS (when my apps were crashing).

Something else I think is worth mentioning; the battery charging icon is completely full, but the Home button LED still is pulsating red and has been for at least ten minutes. So it seems to me that this issue could be Battery related.

Last edited by a moderator: