3000 mAh battery

magiccheeto

May 10, 2011
Visit site
After using mine for two months, it definitely lasts an incredible amount of time. If I try hard enough, I can get this baby to last 3 days with moderate use. The only glitch is that the battery meter will always be inaccurate. The battery percentage will fall to 1% as fast as it did with the original battery, then for the next day or two it will just sit at 1%. I've tried multiple battery stats wipes, offline recharge to complete discharge then another complete offline recharge and I've not been able to make the battery meter more accurate.

I wonder if that might be because the battery meter is voltage-based? :confused:

SuppliedRelic

Android Fanboy
Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I will be ordering this battery for my birthday in April. I look forward to my battery lasting a few days.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
After using mine for two months, it definitely lasts an incredible amount of time. If I try hard enough, I can get this baby to last 3 days with moderate use. The only glitch is that the battery meter will always be inaccurate. The battery percentage will fall to 1% as fast as it did with the original battery, then for the next day or two it will just sit at 1%. I've tried multiple battery stats wipes, offline recharge to complete discharge then another complete offline recharge and I've not been able to make the battery meter more accurate.

I wonder if that might be because the battery meter is voltage-based? :confused:

I'd look into that...mine never does that lol

mishmosh2000

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I got a 2800mAh one from Ebay. It is definitely longer lasting than stock but definitely not 75% or even 50% more life. Just today, it died on my after saying 40% battery in less than 24 hours of moderate use (ie. tethering ~1 hour, music ~4 hours). I think these chinese generic batteries are way overrating their specs!!!

n00bdud3

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I got this battery from the website, and I ended up with a 3500mAh battery instead. Not going to complain, however, as I now get at least 48hrs on my battery as opposed to hoping for 15.

skeeterfood

May 1, 2011
Visit site
FYI, I bought this from your link and received a 3500 mAh battery that won't charge and the strangest looking "battery charger" that's 220V 50Hz. Needless to say, I'm not too impressed at this point with . We'll see how they handle the issue.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
One of the two I have been using has become unusable. It has lasted nearly a year but I haven't been using my OV much since I received my G-nex. I left the battery on the charger for about 2 weeks and now its has swelled beyond the space for it within the phone. It works fine but the back won't stay on it just pops off.

I bought a new set of two batteries from Ebay by Anker. 2x 1600mAh with charger and have been surprised with the capacity these thing have. With low use I am seeing 1d 12h. And a full day with heavy use I am very happy since I am also back to the slim stock case.

skeeterfood

May 1, 2011
Visit site
One of the two I have been using has become unusable. It has lasted nearly a year but I haven't been using my OV much since I received my G-nex. I left the battery on the charger for about 2 weeks and now its has swelled beyond the space for it within the phone. It works fine but the back won't stay on it just pops off.

I bought a new set of two batteries from Ebay by Anker. 2x 1600mAh with charger and have been surprised with the capacity these thing have. With low use I am seeing 1d 12h. And a full day with heavy use I am very happy since I am also back to the slim stock case.

Well, Gadgets-N-Gizmos refunded my money, so on your review I've purchased the 2x Anker batteries and charger off Ebay. Hopefully they will work out better.

n00bdud3

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, Gadgets-N-Gizmos refunded my money, so on your review I've purchased the 2x Anker batteries and charger off Ebay. Hopefully they will work out better.

Glad you got your money back. I also got that strange charger. I'm just happy my battery works. Still gives me a few days after 2 months. Post back if those 2 batteries work for you, because I would love to slim down my phone so my protective case will fit again.